Monday, September 12, 2011

...But I have leftover veggies..... :(

So after making a few dishes I had a ton of onions and green peppers leftover. So I experimented. Muahaha!!! This is what I did.


Onion And Green Pepper Burgers!!!!!


Ingredients

1 Pound of Ground Beef
1/4 of A Spanish Onion
1/2 A Green Pepper
About 1 Teaspoon Of Black Pepper
About 1 Teaspoon Of Salt
A nice sprinkle of Seasoning
Vegetable oil

Method

1 Take a pound of ground beef and add black pepper, salt, and seasoning. Mix well.

2 Add well chopped Spanish onions and green peppers.

3 Make small but well rounded patties and place on a frying pan with warm vegetable oil.

4 Fry until well done.

5 Serve to your taste.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gotta say, I am really proud of myself. This meal came out DELICIOUS!! All that was missing were the french fries. Maybe I am not as bad at cooking as I thought. I guess we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment